Lessons On Self-Love - ch4 - Self-worth5

Self-worth,     Continued...




The Ophanim: - 
  • "
  • And remember all these other people that are in trouble, have angels around, and they know what this person wanted to go through when they came here.   


  • So let go of guilt, let go of your worries, and set your mind free with the knowledge in knowing that everyone is in the situation that they need.


  • If you feel a need to help someone, then do it, there may be a soul contract for you to help them.  Because you may have your own lessons there.


  • But in your case you have already done enough."


The Client:-
  • "
  • Wow, thank you.  I feel this is awesome lesson for me.


  • So for Humans, depending on our own lessons, our own challenges, and if we have the time or resources to help these other people.  Then I should consider choosing more wisely to help or not. 


  • I guess thinking about it, I am a bit confused about what is “true help”, as in what we should take on board ourselves.  This makes me think in my case, as long as I do not take over other people’s issues, and mainly just try to give guidance to them on how to handle things on their own, then I guess I am OK.


  • I can’t say I can apply this 100% as a human, but I will try to make a new habit based on choosing my focus more wisely, and not allowing myself to be picking up on other emotions, or go downing in others people’s lessons.


  • Much love for this wisdom, and I will try and give these other gods the chance to help themselves, thank you “Ophanim”.
  • "


The Ophanim: - 
  • "
  • I am certain you will work this out.

    However some advice, when considering what is the right thing for you to do?  Please give your self time, and sleep on it.  You work out much when you sleep (in Astral).


  • So please tell others, “I will sleep on it”, and say to them “I will think about it, because I have other responsibilities”.


  • Then, when you have a quiet moment, put your choices in your heart, one at a time, and see what resonates.


  • Blessing to you, I will leave at this time, good bye for now.
  • "



Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment