Lessons On Self-Love - Special Thanks2

Previous

Special Thanks to "Angie Marais"


Angie was behind me converting my "Self Love" book, to this this blog format, and she created this web page design (the web page format) that is used.  So honestly she was undeniably instrumental to the existence of my book being, easily and freely available to the public.

Angie is a gifted psychic, and I believe she has bright future, and will continue to help others, in many ways.

Angie and TreeNa are the ones that taught me to channel.  TreeNa, is a fairy on our planet.  She is in 4th density, but she can operate in 3rd density and smack your face if you ask her to prank you.  

I can't thank TreeNa enough for all the things she has taught me.  You will see within one hour TreeNa taught me to channel, and connected me with my higher self... Video number 2 in the below list.



Below is my beginnings with Angie and TreeNa: -




Angie and TreeNa taught me to Channel: -



Angie and TreeNa meeting Shobak: -



Angie and TreeNa meeting my Crystal, and TreeNa turns my Crystal Pink: -





See Angie's youtube channel here : -
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngiesCreationVideos


See Angie's Full Playlist of our youtube video's here : -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxu-D9Nuqlc&list=PL75f9SErRAtXdShOrN6oxCO5lmI2cqhEb&index=1



Note: Please click the "Next" link, to continue reading onto the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment