Lessons On Self-Love - Bk2 Ch5 - Psychic Comms HP

Previous

Psychic Communication from HP


HP, is my higher self, and is going to explain sum confusing and conflicting information.

SamUwell says the negative entities can never truly be blocked from communicating though telepathy.

However, to make this more confusing, I have personally been blocked many times by negative beings, from connecting psychically, and my abilities have become a whisper.  


Notes from my Higher self: -

So you can never really turn your connections off, or be fully blocked, if you want proof, then look at yourself, because your soul is channeled into your body, all day while you are awake. 

If you were fully blocked, you would go unconscious and you would, be back in astral.

So negative beings, were blocking me by reducing my vibrations, and more interestingly, the negative beings were interested in reducing my vibrations from effecting the earth, and people around me, and so also blocking my psychic abilities, was  were just an added benefit.

Many psychics talk about not leaving themselves open to connections, by closing down.  But in fact this are their guides, higher self, and angels respecting their wishes and not talking to them, when they close down.  Of course by closing down your third eye is dulled somewhat of course, because of your intention, but still open.  

Just a note so as not to confuse everyone, as shielding from negative entities is more about stopping there vibrations from effecting your vibration.


Next


Go to the Index

No comments:

Post a Comment